Cash "Flow" is King
Is your business having difficulty securing the funding to grow? Trade Credit Advances provide access to working capital credit at near-bank rates, structured as an alternative to expensive factoring and invoice discounting. Not only is the cost of capital highly competitive, the trade credit platform includes a suite of value add services including credit scoring, credit monitoring, lockbox services, invoice verification, collection services and more. Contact us to learn how your business can access capital based on your company’s growth in our non-recourse working capital credit program.
Working capital credit at near-bank rates
Trade Credit Advances are available to B2B sellers of goods or services, particularly for business in manufacturing, wholesale, distribution and services with total accounts receivable of $100,000 to $2,500,000. These Trade lines of credit are provided at much lower costs than traditional factoring.
How the trade credit platfrom works to advance funds for your growth:
- Login to input or import your invoice data
- Each invoice boarded increases your business line of credit (according to your customer's credit score) equal to up to 90% of your receivables value
- You draw on your available business line as needed and funds are advanced to your linked bank account
- As invoice payments arrive at your lockbox they are immediately applied to reduce your outstanding advance
- Track all your activity with 24x7 web based reporting
Contact us for a free analysis of your trade credit receivables and a detailed quote.