Reinvent Your B2B Checkout
B2B ecommerce solutions differ from B2C ecommerce in one key area - Payments
B2B ecommerce platforms require more specific checkout options than their B2C counterparts. For example, B2B merchants must be able to receive purchase orders and set up business accounts for buyers, considerations absent from the B2C checkout environment. To that end, B2B ecommerce merchants can benefit from solutions that automate purchase orders, corporate accounts, payment terms and financing options - all while capturing these pending payment types in a single, streamlined checkout flow right alongside credit card payments.
Upgrade your ecommerce Checkout with payment options designed for B2B
Imagine your B2B ecommerce shopping cart checkout experience with more One-Click payment options for completing your customer's orders:
- Corporate Accounts. Facilitating sellers' ability to approve checkout against house credit limits and bill for all purchases on a single invoice at the end of the month.
- Purchase Orders. PO automation for sellers to board, review, set terms and automate invoicing at checkout.
- Purchase Requisitions. Automatically route purchases for approval and payment to the right person at checkout.
- Extend Trade Credit at Checkout. Offer favorable payment terms to your customers while receiving advanced payment within 24 hours of checkout with our integrated financing solutions.
- Level 3 Credit Card Processing. Accept card payments at the lowest available interchange rates.
Save with B2B ecommerce payment technology
Still relying on consumer-oriented payment gateways to process card payments at checkout? In B2B ecommerce, commercial cards, not consumer cards, are used to finalize online sales. Commercial card products include corporate cards, business cards, purchasing cards (p-cards) or GSA (government) purchasing cards. In order to qualify for the best interchange rates available, merchants accepting purchasing, government and other commercial card payments require a B2B ecommerce platform that supports Level 3 card processing.
More resources on the value of B2B Level 3 ecommerce
- B2B purchasing: Visa increases value of invoice data
- 4 Big Trends Changing B2B E-Commerce
- The ROI of B2B eCommerce
- Where B2B, E-Commerce And Payments Intersect