A B2B Mobile Payment App for your Smart Phone or Tablet
To take card payments from your smart phone or tablet, there are lots of mobile payment apps available for download. Selecting the one that is best for your business is the challenge. One of the first questions you should ask yourself is "who are my customers and what card types will they likely be using?" If you are selling to other businesses, its a safe bet they are using a business, corporate, fleet or purchasing cards to keep their business expenses separated.
What makes our Business Mobile solution unique
Like other simple mobile payment solutions on the market today geared toward the needs of small merchants selling in consumer channels, our Business Mobile solution features the added benefit of qualifying for the best Level 3 commercial Interchange rates available and full integration to an entire suite of payment services. Business Mobile qualifies for the best rates on both conusmer and commercial card payments.
We offer two mobile options
- Use our Apple or Android mobile payments app with encrypted Magtek iDynamo card reader supporting credit, debit and Level 3 business, corporate and purchase card processing. Extend Level 3 processing to mobile field sales with an encrypted card reader and mobile payment processing app that can be downloaded and installed on devices using the Apple iOS operating system version 4.3 or later, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Fully encrypted and secure transactions, the card reader must be properly configured to work with our encyption service key.
- Web based mobile which supports all major payment forms including ACH. This mobile application allows you to accept payments on any mobile device that has an internet connection and a web browser, including PDAs and Smartphones. Similar to our Virtual Terminal except it's designed to accommodate devices with slower connection speeds and smaller viewing screens.
Complete processing, managing, and reporting functionality for all enabled payment types
- Process Sales
- Email Receipts
- Store & Forward Transactions
- Void Transactions
- Refund Transactions
- Capture Transactions
- Create and manage customer profiles
- View Transaction Reports
- Robust Security
- No Locally Stored Cardholder Data
- SSL Encrypted Data Transmission
- Data Stored in Redundant High-Security Data Centers
- PCI DSS Certified
- Multi-Factor Authentication Log-in