Vantage Level 3 Processing for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Accountant
- QuickBooks Point-of-Sale Solution
- QuickBooks Online (coming Q3 2015)
Vantage provides payment modules fully integrated with QuickBooks so merchants can avoid costly non-qualified surcharges and process card payments that qualify for Level 3 commercial card Interchange, automatically posting back payments safely and securely with unlimited saved credit cards per customer/job. You can also email invoices straight from QuickBooks, where a payment link will land on a secure checkout form for your customers to enter their card or ACH to pay the invoice, again getting auto recorded.
These integrations are offered at a flat rate monthly subscription and you can put it on as many computers, users, locations as you want. Works with single or multi-user or Computer or Server installations without issue.
Ask your Vantage Payment Advisor for all the details or a demo.
Want even more payment functionality from your Accounting Platform?
Bill.com and Vantage deliver Level 3 card processing and Interchange savings with a pre-built integration into major accounting platforms such as Xero, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Sage Peachtree, Xero and others.
For example, with QuickBooks Online Sync 2.0, Bill.com features include:
- A bidirectional sync that brings unpaid bills and invoices from QuickBooks into Bill.com and then syncs payments back to QuickBooks.
- The ability to access a cash forecast in Bill.com that draws from the QuickBooks bank balance.
- Information with the most up-to-date postings on payments and deposits to ensure comprehensive cash forecasting.
- The ability for new users to easily bring unpaid bills from QuickBooks into Bill.com in a few simple steps.
Bill.com is the leader in integrated bill payment, online invoicing and cash flow management solutions for businesses. Bill.com’s platform provides seamless access to AP, AR and cash flow management capabilities all in one easy-to-use solution that sync’s your accounting system using existing accounts, vendor and customer information to preserve existing financial reporting.
The Bill.com platform automates manual processes:
- online bill pay
- custom invoicing services
- unlimited document storage
- collaboration tools
- mobile access
It is estimated that savings from switching to electronic invoices from paper invoices is in the $5 to $7 range while invoice to payment time improves 6 to 10 days. Capturing the associated remittance data and automatically applying it to you accounts receivable system saves time and effort.
More than 100,000 companies are now getting paid and paying millions of bills worth billions of dollars using Bill.com.