SaaS makes it easy, the API makes it versatile, Tokenization makes it secure
Level 3 Software as a Service
To take advantage of corporate, business and purchasing card Interchange, merchants must implement payment solutions that meet the more complex requirements of Level 3. Standard credit card terminals are not capable of supporting Level 3. Payment solutions on the market that support Level 3 include payment software that can be licensed and installed on a PC or a virtual software service that can be accessed through a secure web site application. We recommend using a Software as a Service model to avoid having card data stored on local PCs that must be secured. And with evolving Level 3 requirements, this hosted approach always offers the most updated solution version and multiple users can access the service on any computer with Internet access without traditional software licensing, installation and upgrade issues.
Multiple Level 3 compliant payment technologies including:
- Virtual Terminal (no integration needed and no software to install, simply use your web browser to securely log in to process transactions).
- API integration to our Real-time Payment Gateway (use our API technical specs to integrate your in-house application or web site to submit Level 3 data).
- Secure Checkout provides tokenization for off-site and PCI secure customer and payment data storage.
- Repeat and recurring payment transaction processing.
- Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment via email for payment collections.
Level 3 Transaction Processing Options:
- Key-enter Level III transaction in to the Virtual Terminal accessible via a web browser on any internet-enabled computer.
- Connect a USB compatible card swipe to the computer and swipe your Level 3 transactions in to the Virtual Terminal.
- Add the optional Shopping Cart and accept Level 3 transactions online.
- Integrate with the optional API and send Level 3 transactions to for processing.
- Set-up the optional Recurring Billing module and process recurring Level 3 transactions.
- Upload Level 3 transactions through a CSV file with the Batch Processing option.
- Process Level 3 transactions through Mobile devices.
Adding Level 3 Data:
- All processing methods have access to the Virtual Terminal in order manage and view transactions.
- Merchants are prompted to enter Level 3 data only for transactions that will benefit from adding the data, significantly reducing excessive data entry.
- Defaults can be set to pre-populate Level 3 data fields with applicable information.
- Auto populate data for Level 3 transactions or add Level 3 data at any point before settlement.