How are you going to build your next client portfolio?
Join the VantageB2B Team as a Payment Advisor
VantageB2B provides a complete line of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-government (B2G) payment technology and data security solutions for regional and multi-location industrial suppliers, distributors and manufactures nationwide.
Opportunities in the B2B Payments
The huge and famously complicated B2B payments industry continues to intrigue payment professional and the opportunities in such a large market exist, but unlocking them can seem overwhelming.
It is estimated that a total amount of purchasing card (p-card) spending in North America is growing at about 15% annually and reach $218 billion by 2012. Along with this growth in payment volume, more and more business-to-business and business-to-government buyers require the seller to provide line item invoice data when accepting their commercial card payment.
Most businesses accepting payment from other businesses and government agencies are not qualifying for the best available interchange rates because their merchant account is not setup properly and/or not using a proper compliant Level 3 technology.
VantageB2B’s expertise is in the B2B electronic payments industry and offers a unique combination of specialized tools, skills, knowledge and support to deliver Level 3 card payments, best practices and professional payment consulting.
- The ideal candidate will posses a consultative approach to selling while promoting Card Payment Best Practices to small and mid-size manufactures, suppliers, wholesalers and distributors.
- Have the knowledge and ability to discuss, 1) card processing fee reductions through interchange management, 2) operations cost savings through technology improvement, and 3) data security and corporate risk/liability reduction through outsourcing sensitive data
- Set up fact finding meetings with financial, technology and business development executives to determine their needs and discuss the best payment solutions, technology, and options to help improve the profitability of their payment-related businesses.
- Analyzing client statements for proper pricing and boarding merchants with appropriate technology or 3rd party solutions
- Final meetings with the financial decision makers to finalize the sale
- Develop business relationships with 3rd party ERP and software companies for our API developers partnership program
- Experience & Qualifications
- Business Development skills and success required
- 2 to 5 years of selling experience in B2B or B2G industry
- Payment Experience required (Acquiring or Issuing)
- Basic knowledge of Interchange, PCI, Accounts Receivable
- Experience selling technology APIs to Developers
Comprehensive training course including web based self study, personal one-on-one training and ongoing training and support provided by an experienced management team.
For more information about this opportunity please submit your resume by email to email@example.com.